Today’s consumers are wary of making new decisions without doing the proper research. If you are like any of the 70,000 chiropractors practicing in the United States, you already know that. Writing a book around your chiropractic practice can help you educate potential clients as well as lengthen your patient list.
Here are 7 ways a book can boost your chiropractic practice:
1. Lead Generation: Everyone knows these days - content is king. And a book about your practice is a piece of long-form content that will allow you to add value to those that read it. In business, we always want to try to add more value than we get, and a book that educates potential clients is valuable.
2. Client Retention: As you educate your reader and add value, you could also be explaining the importance of following a speciﬁc program. Identifying common pain points (literally) of your clients, you can include several types of programs that could alleviate pain and certain issues. This will educate your customer and keep them coming back
3. Boosting Your Advertising: Including a picture of the cover of your book in your marketing materials will add credibility and give you more to talk about. It will allow you to keep the conversation going until you can convert a potential client into an actual client.
4. Generate Free Publicity: With a book, you have new and free marketing resources at your disposal. You could write a press release and send it to local newspapers. It’s free and interesting. It’s also local exposure, which is exactly what you want.
5. Speaking Engagements: Send a copy of your book to local groups that need speakers. This will put you face-to-face with people in the community. If they are interested enough to listen to what you have to say, you have generated more leads and are moving clients through your marketing funnel.
6. It’s An Ultimate Business Card: You can give potential clients a flat rectangle, or a book that will remind them of you and ultimately bring them to your practice. Have it sitting out in your waiting room and in the waiting rooms of other physicians’ offices.
7. Avoid Sticker Shock: You’ll be setting yourself up as an expert in the ﬁeld, so your clients will be walking in the door knowing how much you are worth.
You can become a published author in just 99 days!
Click here to learn more about the 99 Day Author Blueprint.
L. Shay Bradham is a freelance author, publisher, public speaker, and business consultant. She is the owner of Bradham Media Group.